Saturday, July 31, 2010

Music I Love ~ Day X

I was a big fan of Alanis Morissette when she first came out. I mean I think most chicks were. She was really pissed off and that always makes me sit up and listen. The Katy Perrys of the world don't generally do much for me because it's all so one dimensional. I like a chick that's famous for more than a great rack.

Jagged Little Pill was a pretty angry album. To find out later that You Oughta to Know was possibly written about Dave Coulier did nothing for me. I always thought that guy was a toolbox. I think my days of really liking her are behind me. Now that she's married to some rapper I've never ever heard of there's no reason to bitch about everything and the thought of listening to Alanis Morissette while chirping birds land on her finger is just not going to happen but for a while she really kicked ass.

This is Uninvited. It's my favorite song by her and better live, me thinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment