Tuesday, July 20, 2010

In A Yellow House ~ Photo Challenge ~ Landscapes




This week's photo challenge is landscapes. We live so close to DC and never seem to go there but this is a trip we took into the city during the Cherry Blossom Festival with my mom's group. We make a habit of doing it every year and it's pretty cool. The trees are beautiful and the kids love running around the water and hanging out with their friends.

I like this photo because the blossoms are so beautiful and I think the reflection of the Washington Monument is pretty cool


BWS tips button

4 comments:

  1. That is absolutely gorgeous. My husband works in the DC area and we've been talking about me coming up one weekend with my camera. I want this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE cherry blossoms! They're my new favorite :) Ours are usually pink though over here on the west coast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing beats cherry blossoms in DC! Awesome photo! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete