Sunday, July 11, 2010

Paper Mama Photo Challenge

I came across a new blog today. It's called "Paper Mama." There is a link at the bottom of this post.

The Paper Mama


She has a weekly photo contest that I thought looked pretty neat. This week's theme is "Make Me Laugh" I came across it late so I entered a photo of River that I think I took last week. It is one from the blue hat series. It made me laugh so I thought others might enjoy it.
I've been through the other photos that were submitted and there are some funny ones. I like going back to this blog because her daughter is absolutely beautiful!



Here's more information on the Photo Challenge if you're interested.


http://thepapermama.blogspot.com/search/label/pm%20photo%20challenge

4 comments:

  1. I just want to kiss those chubby little cheeks! And give her a big hug for being so darn cute!

    Thanks for swinging by my blog...hope we see each other again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - that is a great pic for the contest!

    Found you through Blog Flow - I'm your newest follower!

    Gina
    http://theishblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great - her expression is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! I love the expression!

    Really lovely photos too! New follower here :)

    ReplyDelete