1. The sweetness of this face:
2. I love that even after all these years, I can still look at this and laugh, out loud:
3. Being less than two month away from my 40th Birthday and still feeling 17. I love that I still rock!
4. The fact that my husband doesn't have a problem with my love of this, makes me smile:
5. Getting out of the house with a friend to see a movie I've been waiting for like my own friggen Birthday party, was really great!
7. I love that my family affords me the time to write. I generally do it at night after the kids go to bed but sometimes I sit with Owen while River is napping and catch up. He's sitting here now being such a good boy. I'd really smile if I could get him to put his penis away. What is it with three year olds?
8. I love my son's hair! He's almost 3 1/2 and never had a haircut. We get crap for it but mostly from old people, not that I care. We'll cut it at some point but not yet.
9. I love all things Twilight. Books, movies, soundtracks, all of it. But I love nothing more than the vampire. Sigh......Edward.
10. Thinking about the trip my husband is taking me on in October to Portland and all the small cities in Washington state makes me smile. What a gigantic thing he is doing for me especially since he doesn't give two shits about Twilight. He also lets me get onions on a pizza when he'd rather I didn't. All around good guy.