Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When Slip N Slides Attack!


How I didn't see this coming is beyond me. I took that Wet Banana like a champ! Once I learned to push off correctly before flying onto the long yellow strip of plastic, I was good to go. I was flying like an eagle until I came crashing onto the wet yellow plastic but how did I forget that there was ground under there?


Clearly I'm a moron. My whole body hurts and I mean my WHOLE body. I can feel it when I lift up my arms. It actually took my husband saying, "My stomach hurts through here," before I figured out what it was. If he hadn't suggested the Wet Banana was the culprit, I might have missed it. I feel worse today than I did before so I'm hoping tomorrow will start to get better. Bending over is not easy today and if I have to pick Owen up I'm in trouble. I had to do it when I took River to the doctor yesterday and I winced. Not cool.
I guess the only real question is, if I try it again will it hurt as bad? I mean sometimes the hair of the dog that bit you is just what you need. Maybe it hurt this bad because I haven't done it in so long. Perhaps next time if won't hurt. I mean unless I break something. I hope my thinking isn't totally off because that was way too fun to not revisit.

No comments:

Post a Comment