Monday, June 28, 2010

Twifecta!




Tomorrow my girlfriend and I are driving to Alexandria to meet some other friends to see all three Twilight movies. I am so excited, I just can't tell you! I feel like I've been waiting forever for this which really isn't even close to being true but it feels like it. I read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, an Eclipse Novella and read Eclipse again as well. I read all four books so fast that I forget where Eclipse begins and ends so I wanted to have an idea what would or should be covered. I think I have high hopes for this movie but some of the clips haven't pleased me so we'll see. I'm trying to keep an open mind, but I know one things for sure, Rob will look good no matter what. That's the only of which I am certain. Also, I'll get to see angry Edward! I've so been waiting for him. I love me some angry Edward!

I'm taking my new Nikon with me so I can document the day/night. I'm sure Angie will get tired of that but she'll get a kick out of it when we get back and she's front and center on my blog. It's a good chance to see what this puppy can do anyway. I haven't had much time to sit down with it to figure it out. Not that it's rocket science because it's a point n shoot but it can do much more than my last PnS so I need to figure it out.

Anyhoo, I'm excited to finally get to see this movie and I just hope they didn't ruin it. I don't know much about the director so, fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. One of these days, I'm going to have to see these movies. Or at least read the books.
    Lol, I love your Eclipse countdown timer! Just noticed it :)

    http://lambaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete