Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Streaming ENTIRE Eclipse Soundtrack for 24 Hours


It started today at 12 PM est and I'm pretty excited about it. As much as I clearly love everything twilight, the soundtracks might be my favorite part. I like that I've heard of several of the bands but most songs are new, which I totally dig. The soundtracks are basically a who's who in alternative music and since I don't have satellite radio (my husband does) I don't really get much of that unless I hear it online.

Since I know the story, I like to think about where these songs will be used. I could get the info if I really wanted it. I know people online who have seen the movie already but I don't want to ruin it. I go out of my way to only watch the official trailers and sometimes while I post those, I don't even watch them because they give away too much. Having the script for Remember Me months before it came out was a tough one and as I sat in the theater, as they backed away from the window, I almost wished I'd known because it was a blow. However had a read the script, I might have skipped the movie so I'm glad I didn't. It was easier the second time I saw it.

So far, Vampire Weekend and Muse have my favorite songs. I like to see if that changes. At first I loved the Twilight soundtrack 100 times better than New Moon. Now, I listen to the New Moon soundtrack more than I listen to anything. Muse, Death Cab for Cutie, Hurrican Bells, Paramore, Anya Marina, Thom Yorke, you just can't go wrong.

Here's the stream if you're interested:

http://eclipsesoundtrack.com/preorder/


**** I've been listening to this all day and it really is excellent. It might be better that the Twilight soundtrack.

****** I changed my mind already, The Bravery have my favorite song. "Ours" totally rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment