Thursday, June 17, 2010

"I Broke My Toe.....Nail!"




I found this on a blog that I am now following. It made me laugh out loud for many reasons. The level of stupidity in drunk rednecks never stops amazing me. I swear they make up their own words.

The sad thing is that I remember every single one of these clips. There was a time when I'd watch Cops just to see if it was in Nashville AND to see if my sister was on it but even without my sister this shit is hilarious! The Superman guy has bigger boobs than I do and the woman that says, "Jessie!" make me laugh over and over. Rednecks always make me giggle.

What is wrong with people? Who goes to a bar and takes their pants off? If you're going to run around without pants on, do it in the privacy of your own yard like I do!

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOooo...WoW!Wow!Wow!

    You've done gone made my night and have inspired me to stop drinking after watching these rednecks spaghettify themselves lmao

    ReplyDelete