Saturday, June 5, 2010

Buying Bree

A new Stephenie Meyer novella came out this morning. So, we're packing up the family and heading to the mall! I've been looking forward to this and hope I get to read it before I see Eclipse. It's part of that story so it can only add more understanding. I'm thinking it will be kind of like Wicked, which made me see another side to The Wicked Witch of the West. I was worried before I saw Wicked that it would ruin my favorite movie for me because hating the Witch was important, but it didn't. I still am capable of hating her when she's mean and being a bit afraid of her. I've put off showing that movie to my kids because I want them to love it.

So I wonder if it will do the same for Bree. I know she's a newborn and the newborns are after the Cullens, but she was killed so she could help kill. I could see where I would find empathy for her.

Anyhoo, I'm excited to get it. It's probably the last vampire related thing she'll be doing for a while, which saddens me. Funny since I hate books and movies about vampires.

No comments:

Post a Comment