Friday, May 21, 2010

Twifecta of Twilight!



So, while I was perusing a few of my daily websites I discovered something I'd thought about but not really looked into. I discovered that AMC theaters is showing all three Twilight Saga movies starting at 6:30 PM on June 29th, ending in Eclipse at 12:01 AM on the 30th! I'm so excited that I could just wet myself! I'm sure I'll feel differently about 6 hours into this 8 hour excursion!


I never got to see Twilight in theaters so that's the main reason I'm going and what the hell? It's $30 and they give you a $10 gift card to use an concession. Sounds like a win win. I might try to take my camera in case anyone dresses up. I mean how great would that be. I saw a girl dressed like Alice at the convention. She looked great too. I took a picture with her. I'll see if I can dig that puppy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment