Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Texas Has a Whorehouse In It



I have no idea if that is really true, but when I think of Texas, I think of The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas. The best thing about that movie is Dolly Parton and she is from Tennessee, of course. Unfortunately it isn't the only thing I think of. I also think of oppression and blind faith. "God hates fags" come to mind as well. I've gleefully never been there and have no plans for an extended visit but just the thought of it gives me shudders.

I booked our flights last night to Portland and we have to stop in Houston on the way back. As if it weren't bad enough that we have an hour layover in a state I swore to never set foot in, we're landing at George Bush International Airport. It's comical at best. The only thing that saves me from shoving my head in the toilet is the fact that it's named after Bush #41 and not Jr, #43. I hear it's a huge airport so maybe there will be some breathing room between me and the gun toters. I wonder if they care if I get on the plane with tweezers in my pocket if everyone else is packing heat. We're stopping in Minneapolis on the way back so the worst that could happen there is His Royal Purpleness will come waddling through the airport in his tiny Barbie heels.

As a friend pointed out, at least I'm not flying out of Reagan. Ahhhh, the things I do for vampires.....


This clip makes me giggle:


No comments:

Post a Comment