Friday, May 14, 2010

Please Don't Call CPS!

..... video

I guess he DOES kiss his Momma with that mouth!


The movie Stepbrothers is like crack. It seems to always be on and as I sit at night with my laptop resting on my legs, after the kids are long asleep, I turn it on low. It's the kind of movie that you don't really need to listen to to follow along. However there are a few parts of this movie that I have to turn up and on of them is the part where they sing "Boats and Hos!"


The problem with hearing this song a few times a week is that it's much like a Brittany Spears song, catchy but void of substance or talent. But that doesn't stop me from busting it out in the middle of the kitchen. It's an involuntary response to such hilarity. There have been times that I didn't even know I was singing it until Owen is behind me yelling, "Gotta get me some boats and hos!" So wrong

"Your voice is like a combination between Fergie and Jesus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment