Thursday, May 20, 2010

Boots, Check!



After all my harping on boots, I can't believe I found a pair today in the very last place I thought to look, Walmart!

I had not even thought to look there. I had to go to Walmart today to get some Dayquil and Nyquil for my husband because he's sick. River is getting better but not she's passed it on to both of us...yay! After I threw his medicine in the cart, I headed over to the food side to get Owen some corn dog nuggets. On the way I passed the footwear section and was surprised to see rain boots, and not the girly rain boots I'd been avoiding but actually rain boots. The kind of rain boot that you can actually get wet and dirty and not be upset about it. I'll be honest, If I'd gotten the Hunter boot I'd been eyeing, I would have been so worried about getting them dirty that it would have been like having a third kid, which would take the fun out of stomping around in the Hoh Rainforest. I won't even tell you how excited I was to find the "I Love Vampires" boot socks! I figure if I'm gonna nerd it up, I'm going full throttle.


So, now I have my boots and very cheaply I might add. I can feel my day planning other aspects of the trip like making a list of the things not to miss and what in the world will I ask Catherine Hardicke to sign? Decisions, decisions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment