Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Black and White and Beautiful


My kids are more fun than a barrel of monkeys and so sweet. They're both so use to the camera being in their face that they generally don't even acknowledge it, which is nice. Owen sometimes will say, "No camera Momma," like he's Madonna or something. I just laugh and keep shooting.


This week I took a few pictures of the kids that I love. I love them even better B&W. I've always been a fan of B&W and worked with it almost exclusively in college with a few coloured projects here and there. I hate sepia because it is so overused and it reminds me of those Old Time Photos they did at Opryland when I was a kid. I think both should be used to enhance a photo, not because the photograph sucks otherwise. If you're using it to cover a flow, you aren't using it right.

I think everyone would love to have these kinds of photographs of themselves as children. My babies are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment