Thursday, January 7, 2010

Twilight Intervention



My husband told me today that I need an intervention. I don't see what's so wrong with loving books and a movie that are really good. I mean they're very entertaining and isn't that what they're for? It's not like the author is trying to get people to be more excepting of vampires. It's just a friggen movie!


Except it's really not. It was just a movie before I saw it and when I was still making fun of people for reading the books that were written for children. Now that I've seen the movie and read the books, I get it. It's all consuming and the story is one that I wish would never end. I'm hanging on to this last book like it's all I've got. I will be so sad when I'm finished reading all four books that I'm stretching it out as much as I can.

I know my husband is really talking about my new obsession with Robert Pattinson. What am I supposed to do? He's friggen hot and if you've seen the movies and don't think so, I don't want to know you because our thinking is way off. I wish I could say this would end soon, when I'm finished with the books, but it won't. There is at least one more Twilight movie, hopefully two and Remember Me comes out in March so I'm in Team Edward for the long haul.


I obviously used this blog post as another reason to post a picture of him. I mean I just never get tired of looking at him. Although I DO have to say that the fact they're trying to turn him into James Dean, isn't going unnoticed by me. They should stop that. It's been done.


Anyway, relax. I married you didn't I?

*EDIT* My husband reminded me today that when he said I needed an intervention, I was laying in bed reading Breaking Dawn, while listening to the Twilight soundtrack on my iPod, while the movie played in the background. So, yeah, maybe an intervention isn't too far off.

No comments:

Post a Comment