Monday, January 4, 2010

"I Want Your Ugly, I Want Your Disease"



Since I've been sick and mostly stuck in the house for the last couple of weeks, I've had a lot of time to listen to music. I of course have been listening to the Twilight soundtracks, which are awesome but I've also somehow found an affinity for Lady Ga Ga. I was able to upload some new music and then add it all onto my iPod that Chris bought me a few Christmas's ago.




Yes, I know she's weird, but I dig weird. I don't dig weird just for the sake of being weird cause that's so been done but I'm diggin Lady Ga Ga. When she ended her awards show performance of "Paparazzi"covered in blood, I knew I was in love.




Owen absolutely loves "Poker Face" and sings it often. He'll break out that song in the middle of Border's and it's always hilarious! I've been listening to "Bad Romance" and "Paparazzi" over and over cause I think they're just really good songs. Even though "Paparazzi" has a sound in it that sounds just like my cell phone ringing. No matter how many times I listen to it, I still always look around for my phone. It's kind of embarrassing.


I am just this side of an addictive personality and I openly admit that. I either couldn't give two shits about something or it's all I think of. It's a sickness and I know it but it's ingrained at this point so I don't have a problem saying that one of these songs I've listened to 54 times, by the iTunes count. Sometumes I'll put a song on replay and listen to it 20 times in a row.
A sickness, like I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment