Monday, January 4, 2010

Eclipse



I finished reading Eclipse and I thought it was really good. I think I liked it better if only because it was less depressing than New Moon. I mean I really liked New Moon but just because you like something doesn't mean that is isn't wholly depressing.


Twilight was about finding love and New Moon was about losing it. In Eclipse, they're reunited but they have to fight a vampire that wants Bella dead and everything else that comes with dating a vampire. I'm amazed these books are holding my interest as much as they are cause I can't remember a book ever doing that.




The script to Eclipse has been leaked but I am refusing to read it because I don't want to know what they've done to it until I see it. It's tough to stay away from though as it seems to be everywhere and I can't wait to see it. I added the countdown on my main page to make it that much harder. As I start to read Breaking Dawn, I find myself reading very slowly because I don't know what I'll do when I'm finished reading them. I might start all over again but I can't imagine finding books that I like to read as much as I've enjoyed these. I wonder if I'll feel a release to know what happened to everyone or sad because I want to know what else will happen to them. I hate that "unfinished" feeling at the end of a book or movie. Hopefully that won't happen, but I'm assuming it will as I've been me for long enough to know how I'll react.



Anyhoo, my life since I've been reading these books has been one track. I should probably finish them so I can get back into the swing of things and stop ignoring my children.

I used two pictures for this post because to be honest, he's so hot that one just wasn't enough. Sigh.....Edward.......

No comments:

Post a Comment