Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sigh....Edward......



I don't read. I mean I really don't read. I use to love it but I just haven't done it in so long that I think I forgot how to do it, but I've read more this month that I have in the last 10+ years combined. These Twilight books are amazing and now that I've read the first three, I don't know why everyone isn't reading them. They really, really hold you. The fact that they're written for young readers is a plus for me and helps me keep my dyslexia at bay.

I am so worried that I'll be sad when I'm totally finished reading all four books that I reread Twilight and New Moon before I started Eclipse, just to drag it out. I also spent a lot of time in the hospital this week and I didn't want to start the new book until it had my undivided attention. I hate reading a whole chapter only to realize I wasn't paying attention. It's bad enough that when chapter is really, really good, that I read it again just for shits and giggles.
I only have one book left and I'm feeling bummed about it. I will start it tonight after the kids go to bed but I just know once I finish reading Breaking Dawn that I will start with Twilight all over AGAIN. I'd probably be better off if I didn't because these books are all encompassing and I have an addictive personality. A lethal combination if you ask me.
I went with some girlfriends to see New Moon the other night and I thought it was great. I didn't think it was as good as Twilight, but the book wasn't either so I wasn't shocked. I will still own it when it comes out so no worries there. I almost want to wait and buy them all after they've been released cause you know there will be some groovy box set but I can't wait for that. My addiction runs deep.
Also, whenever I blog about Twilight (and I'm sure I will continue to do so) I will always post a picture of Edward Cullen. He's so friggen hot that I can't stop myself. Forget a prince on a white horse, I want a vampire in a shinny Volvo!
I'm diggen me some Edward!

No comments:

Post a Comment