Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Baby's First Tooth!

River turned 9 months old this week and I just discovered today that she got her first tooth! I was so excited that I gave her Cheerios and Puffs after lunch. She, on the other hand wasn't interested at all. She spit almost every one out immediately. Whose kid is this anyway? While I know more teeth will follow and I'll be just as excited, this is the first one so...Yay River!

9 months ago, I didn't know what it was like to have a beautiful daughter.
9 months ago I didn't know I'd own my weight in hair bows.
9 months ago I didn't know how amazing it felt to have my son run over and kiss his sister without being asked.
9 months ago, I didn't know how much I loved pink.
9 months ago I didn't think I'd have a daughter who could someday wear lipstick.
9 months ago I could have never realized how much I'd love my baby girl.

I'm a lucky Momma!

1 comment:

  1. Aww...I remember when my girls were that age!

    ReplyDelete