Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jesus, Give me a break!


This whole God thing has gotten out of hand. Apparently a Home Dept employee in Florida was fired because he was wearing a button on his apron that said "One nation under God, indivisible." Now he's all pissed and crying religious freedom. We all have religious freedom. We also have the freedom to start our own businesses and wear whatever buttons we choose, just like Home Depot, the company that signs this guys check has the right to say , "TAKE OFF THAT FUCKING BUTTON, YOU WORK ME US, JACKASS!"


Do you really think Home Depot cares if this guy believes in God or not? Do you really think Home Depot is going out of their way to suppress this guys religious freedom? Give me a break, if a Jew had the Star of David on their apron, or a Muslim had a button with a guy praying to the East on it, this guy wouldn't give two shits about religious freedom. I'm sure he'd say, "Hey, this is America, we believe in God here..duh, duh, duh" It's always the same type of people. They bitch about the freedoms that they deserve but then don't think they belong to everyone. Even TGI Fridays has to approve your "flair."


"I've worn it for well over a year and I support my country and God," Trevor Keezer said Tuesday. "I was just doing what I think every American should do, just love my country." WTF? He thinks he was fired because he reads a bible during his lunch break. He's one of those guys that thinks the world is out to get him because he calls himself a christian. I read the whole article just waiting for him to say, "They hate us because of our freedom," please!


Keezer was offered a company-approved pin that said, "United We Stand," but he declined. Oooohhhhh, he hates the troops! Please, I'm begging you, put down the fucking button and go back to work, no one cares about your button, except for you and a few other crazies. I also can't believe people want to make it so Home Depot will be forced to let him wear the button. We can't make the Boy Scouts allow gay scouts or scout leaders, and that's OK, but we have to make Home Depot hire an idiot? This goes back to freedom for some but not for all. GO AMERICA! Way to half ass it to benefit yourself! That's what America is all about.


Also, the reporting on this sucks. I've read over 10 different articles on this today and this guy is aged anywhere from 19-27. Get with it people. How hard is it?
One article about this crap, below:

No comments:

Post a Comment