Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dare To Go Pink!

It's October again, which is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Last night I went to a local salon and had a few pink extensions put into my hair. It was for charity so I figured, what the hell. I wish I could have gotten more.

Besides a very nice lady that I used to work with, I don't know anyone effected by this but I know it can happen to anyone at any time. I have my first mammogram coming up and I'm not looking forward to it. I just hate thinking about it.

I think everyone should support this cause if they can. Pink Hair for Hope is only one way to do so, but I think it's a good way to start.

http://www.pinkhairforhope.com/

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I need to look into Pink hair for hope. Although I have a number of family members affected by Cancer, breast cancer isn't one of them but I'm all for awareness against any disease.

    BTW- Thanks for your comments..welcome to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete