Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Asshole Parkers!

There are two kinds of people in the world, those who park their cars and those who go out of their way (for their own convenience) to hold up a whole parking lot full of people so they can obstruct traffic and back their fucking cars in. I have a name for these people, they're called ASSHOLES!

I take my daughter to her 9 month Pediatrician appointment and to get my son his H1N1 vaccine and while I'm trying to park my car like a normal human, I come across a lady, holding up four cars while she backs her big stupid car into a space. After what must have been 4 minutes and at least 8 tries, she finally gets it well enough in the spot so she can get out and I can park next to her. I was obviously annoyed and didn't try to hide it. Why should I? She's an idiot!

She jumps out of her car because all of the sudden she's in a hurry. I mean she wasted quite a bit of time moving that car back and forth for the whole parking lot to see and I'm sure the embarrassment was exhausting. Anyhoo, she jumps from her car to hurry and open her back door all for the sake of not letting me out of my car. I open my door anyway, because, FUCK YOU, and she half turns and says "Can you wait a minute?" As nice as I could muster, I said "Why the hell not? I just waited 20 minutes for you to park your friggen car, I've got all the time in the world!" She actually tells me I'm being rude, which made me throw my head back with audible laughter. I mean, I was REALLY laughing hard cause assholes never know they're assholes. As I'm walking around my car and laughing feverishly, she stops in my path and looks at me. Now, I don't know where you're from, but where I'm from, that's confrontational and I'm sure she expected me to back off or sheepishly turn away, but I ain't her bitch and I gave her a look like, Oh no, you DO NOT want any of this! She got what I was putting down and commenced to steppin.

While my delivery may have been off and I could have handled it in a more adult manner, as my husband would say, I was right. People really shouldn't park like that. It screams asshole! I don't leave my house in the morning to sit around with my kids while you find the perfect spot and hold everyone else up while you nestle you ass into it. Get over yourself!

And to the woman from today, FUCK YOU TOO!

2 comments:

  1. I've thought of starting a blog that is just me taking pictures of people parking bad. It happens so frequently. such a pain in the ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered after this happeened that there are many blogs of that nature. Asshole are everywhere.

    ReplyDelete