Friday, July 31, 2009

Reason 4,334 why I'll never live in Texas

If I had to pick the last state I would ever live in, Texas would be it. Just the idea of it gives me the shudders. Was this treatment really necessary? Is this really OK? Is this the intended use of a taser by police officers?

I'm not saying she didn't mouth off, but that isn't illegal. If being an asshole were illegal, I'd be serving a life sentence, but you don't taser someone because they don't do what you say when you're being an ass. She's 72 fucking years old! He could have killed her. I totally think this cop should be fired. It will never happen in Texas where gun ownership is like a cub scout badge, but still, he should be. If this happened to my mother, I'd have this guys ass.

If this isn't painful to watch, I don't want to know you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yWaE8tTlsc

No comments:

Post a Comment