Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pennsylvania Dutch Market in Annapolis

Today we took a trip into Annapolis to go to Omaha steaks. We bought a bunch of meat because they were having a really good special. While we were there we noticed a Pennsylvania Dutch Market and decided to go in and have a look around. This place was great! They have tons of spices, meats, fruits and veggies and what I think will be the best rolls I've had since the 6th grade. We're saving them or dinner. They also had a hot dog wrapped in a soft pretzel. Chris really loved it and Owen loved the smoothie samples. I plan to go back there again perhaps on a weekday when it shouldn't be so busy. I am so pissed that none of my friends told me this was there. I would have gone much sooner. I'll go there often, just for the spices along. I wish I'd known about it while Momma was here. She would have loved the pumpkin rolls they have. Very clean store too for what is essentially a little market and everyone who worked there that we spoke to was very nice and helpful. How often does that happen?

1 comment:

  1. That place is wonderful. I've had some fruit from there and it actually tastes like fruit, unlike the stuff at Giant. Be warned: they're only open Thurs - Sun.

    ReplyDelete