Thursday, July 16, 2009

16 and Pregnant


So my husband and I watched this show on MTV called 16 and Pregnant. I'm not sure what MTV hoped to gain from this (besides ratings) but it is just a terribly miserable show to watch. I've never seen families this stupid in all my life. It is a perfect example of how the cycle continues. I can't even imagine getting pregnant at 16. That is probably one of the reasons I WASN'T HAVING SEX!!! That way I don't have to worry about ruining a young life and my own.


The reason this show is so stupid is because once on every show the pregnant girls says, 'I haven't seen my friends in months." Ha! Yeah, me neither! Also, there is a token selfish "father" who screams when he has to get up in the middle of the night, which only makes the baby scream more. It makes me so mad to see the poor baby who is just confused at all the yelling. I know if the baby could speak he'd say, "get off your ass, shake it into the kitchen, make me a bottle and get over yourself!" Watching it makes me want to get on a plane, fly to NYC, find the producer responsible and bitch slap him. It's just terrible and it's almost like MTV tries to make it seem kinda neat. Revolting. I would be shocked at MTV if I weren't already asking myself what the hell happened to that station in the last twenty years.


Great! Now I'm going to bed pissed! Well, At least I posted a picture above of what a kid looks like when they aren't raised by chain smoking, recovering alcoholics on crack. Morons. Ugggg.




No comments:

Post a Comment